Bien pues resulta que me acaban de llegar dos correos muy sospechosos de parte de microsoft, adjutandome un EXE (Cosa muy rara) sobre una vulneravilidad de los sistemas Microsoft Windows (95/98/2000/NT/XP), lo raro es que me le han enviado a una cuenta que sabe muy poca gente, y mucho menos la uso para spam, es una cuenta de correo personal y nada mas.

Me he decidio a examinar ese exe y es un un gusano bastante trabajado. Infecta a todos los sistemas windows y se propaga via Outlook,Messenger, Mirc, e incluso algun otro medio mas, pero no me ha dado tiempo a mirarlo con exactitud. En cuanto disponga de un poco mas de información os lo comentare. Aviso, no si se se conoce algo sobre este gusano ya que llevo un tiempo 'offline' del mundo xD Si es asi que alguien me avise :P

Aki os dejo el mai que llega en formato HTML bastante currado.

Microsoft Partner

this is the latest version of security update, the "January 2004, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to continue keeping your computer secure from these vulnerabilities, the most serious of which could allow an malicious user to run executable on your computer. This update includes the functionality of all previously released patches.

System requirements Windows 95/98/Me/2000/NT/XP
This update applies to MS Internet Explorer, version 4.01 and later
MS Outlook, version 8.00 and later
MS Outlook Express, version 4.01 and later
Recommendation Customers should install the patch at the earliest opportunity.
How to install Run attached file. Choose Yes on displayed dialog box.
How to use You don't need to do anything after installing this item.

Microsoft Product Support Services and Knowledge Base articles can be found on the Microsoft Technical Support web site. For security-related information about Microsoft products, please visit the Microsoft Security Advisor web site, or Contact Us.

Thank you for using Microsoft products.

Please do not reply to this message. It was sent from an unmonitored e-mail address and we are unable to respond to any replies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The names of the actual companies and products mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.

Contact Us | Legal | TRUSTe
©2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility