Yes I edit the post, for some reason in windows xp and windows 7(those drivers are for older windows, 2000, xp, 7 with disable driver signature) the software send the firmware but the printer did't apply it, even I figure out to put the printer in recovery mode(service mode manual, pres power button after plug the wall, one time short, one long, one short, two short, three short) so I just use the USB drive method: maintenance mode > 27 > select .djf file in BROTHER folder(inserted USB thumb drive in the printer, FAT32 formatted) > mono start.

After all the effort the solution of my problem was: I did't have the starter pack ink to initialize the setup after resetting the settings, so I found a bypass for anyone who doesn't have the original ink cartridges, the solution is: [maintenance mode > 63 > mono start > 3 > 99] this will skip the setup stage(where ask for starter pack ink cartridges) and let you use the printer as normal with compatible ink cartridges. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-sypjI03a0

I am happy I learned a lot about brother printers and make a few friends, I hope this post will help other people too.