Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Canales De Inglatera/ingleses

1. #1 Canales De Inglatera/ingleses 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Hola

Primero, pido perdon si no escribo bien, todavia estoy aprendiendo espanol.

Me gustaria tener los canales de inglatera, por jemplo BBC1, BBC2, ITV, SKY, etc.

He leido en algunos foros ingleses sobre esta tema, he comprado un decodificador desde inglatera (esperando la llegada), me han dicho que tengo que instalarar un plato de sobre 120 cm.

En casa tengo canal +, no me gusta. Como creo que puedo recibir muchos canales ingleses sin subscripcion, esto me interesa mucho mas.

Necesito ayuda, creo que el plato de canal+ esta en el direcion 19.2 grados este. Tengo que puntar el plato a Astra2 satelite a 28.2 grados Este de Sur. El plato tiene que concentrar en 3 rayos/senales, que son Astra2A, Astra2B y Astra2D.

Alguien me puede ayudar porque eso todo me suena chino (con repeto).

Tambien me gustaria saber si se puede ver las canales en las otras teles en la casa, y como se hace.

Muchas gracias, saludos

Sajjap

2. #2 regarding english sat tv in spain 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Hi Sajjap,

all these free view channels etc, there are alot of them that you can`t pick up over here, they are difficult to configure the sat dish in the right place, ITV, BBC etc are literally non catchable, I only get the BBC world and parliment channels when I was told that I would get all the british channels, the dish needs to be at least a metre in radius and then you have to be lucky in setting the dish right, I haven`t got the C4 channels either and generally watch spanish D+ and just change the language over so that we can at least watch things like the Simpsons and films etc in original sound.

you need to put the dish on a degree of 28.4º southwest towards the astra satelitte but we had problems with this as we set it up last year, got a fair few channels, came back a couple of months later and the setting had moved.

It is alot of messing around and if you don`t get it right you won`t see any channels, best to get a professional in to do it for you. I can`t see them charging extremely silly prices if it is just installation and the equipment you will have already prepared, around 150 euros I should think for a technition to set it for you. Not only do you have to turn it to 28.4 º to catch the satelitte, you also have to move the axis up or down depending on the signal strength and it can take ages to set it up right.

As for seeing the channels on other tv`s, you can buy interior infra red transmitters that will allow you to to see the sat channels on other tvs but you can only change the channel on the tv where the receiver is connected.
    These infra red transmitters can be found at any decent electronic retailer or hiperstore.

Hope this helps you out abit,

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    hi

Thanks for the reply. I finally got round to installing the dish today and then spent hours trying to position the dish to catch the astra 2 sats, so far no luck, gave up in the end, i´ll probably try again tomorrow. The info seems to be conflicting depending on who you speak to. Some people have no problems getting the channels, others get some and me i get nothing at all at the moment.

regards

saj

Medio
    Descargas
    Uploads
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    que no todos leemos inglés

podrían escribir en castellano.

Medio
    Descargas
    Uploads
    De forma que la damos la rasca a los catalanes para que posteen en castellano y ahora vas tu y te pones a escribir en inglés, a un inglés que se expresa en español mejor que muchos de nosotros. Así va España.

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Sabri cuando necesites informacion de algo pregunta, pregunta que te vamos a responder en Chino o en Ruso pa que solo tenteres tu claro, (pa ser tu primer post tas lucido), totalmente deacuerdo contigo Skawa.

Avanzado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    sabri .you don,t hail from england.
    puedo ver si uno tiene el ingles como lengua materna a 1000km
    and you are fake.
    se puede decir abiertamente que no te gusta el pigi , si yo no fuera hispano hablante preferiria la plataforma sky de italia con 10 canales fox , mas taquis y mas pelis , y sin tacañadas .