Resultados 1 al 4 de 4

Generador de estrellas en nintendo vip

1. #1 Generador de estrellas en nintendo vip 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Pues en la web de nintendo.es, al hacerte socio puedes ganar estrellas que son puntos canjeables por regalos. Las estrellas te vienen con los juegos (son un números y letras) y tal, existe alguna manera de generar codigos vip o algo?

Salu2.

2. #2 Pude conseguir esto aunque necesitaremos ayuda para su Traducción 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Vamos a ver si esto va o no va, porfavor hacer comentarios si esto llegase a rular, vale, y si es posible poneos la traduccion ya q el ingles no se me da muy bien. suerteeee.

Always wondered why there so many people that got all that gifts from nintendo.com payed with their stars, while
    you will need like 5000 stars (and thats almost impossible to get "normaly").
    They did it with cheating!

Here's a cheat:

Here I teach you how to get 250 free starts for your nintendo vip account!
    The problem is that you will need to have a pin number, just wait until you bought a game and than follow this tutorial!

First go to my cheat account's referral link:
    http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/register/index.jsp?m=l&a=hihhaha

The problem with this account is that is that no star ID number.. it has a name but no "star ID" that is created in the MySQL
    database! (All stars will be hold in a database).
    When you "Signup" as a new user with your PIN YOU will get the 250 stars from your game.. and my cheat account gets 250 stars because it referred you.
    BUT.. becuase this cheat account has no stars hold in database and the site wants to save them anywere nintendo will place them in a temponary folder
    created on the server! (server is just a computer, that computer will create a new folder with some info in it).

Than go to http://www.nintendo.com/temp/2/account/<ID of your just created account>/<ID of the account you want to give the points to!>/index.php?mode=transfer&submit=yes
    (The folder (link) above will be created for you as soon as there stars not assigned to an account)

The 250 stars will be put on your "normal" account. The account just created will have an additional 250 stars!
    But you want all stars on one account!

How are we going to do this? You know that we can move stars from the temponary folder to any account that you want. So to move the credits from that account with the
    250 stars on it you got from that game you registered, we need to put them all in the temp folder.
    you can do this by going to the following link:

http://www.nintendo.com/temp/1/account/<ID of account you want to move the stars from>/<ID of account to want to gave the stars>/index.php?mode=temp&submit=yes

Note that ALL stars that were on that account are now in the temp folder!
    Than move them to your "real" account by using the method gaved you before!
    ( Go to http://www.nintendo.com/temp/2/account/<ID of your just created account>/<ID of the account you want to give the points to!>/index.php?mode=transfer&submit=yes )

You can use this as many time you want! But you need an new pin each time you use it. It will give you 250 EXTRA stars everytime you do it!
    Good luck!
    (There more cheats but I don't know them currently, as soon as I know more I'll put them on the internet )

Moderador Global
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Es más simple y efectivo poner el enlace al texto original.

Salu2

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    [[ NORMAS DEL FORO ]]
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Siento reflotar un hilo tan antiguo pero me ha entrado curiosida por un generador que rondó por internet hará 5 años, ¿alguien lo conoce?