Resultados 1 al 7 de 7

Necesito Longhorn SDK

1. #1 Necesito Longhorn SDK 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Necesito un adress (link, eslabón) para descargar "longhorn 4074 SDK". El FTP sería maravilloso. Yo tenía (bit) torrent, pero que uno no trabajó. Muchas gracias de antemano.

dgadev

Avanzado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Mmm.. r u engish or wat? lol
    Yo lo enganché desde el shareaza pero con el emule también la verás. Recuerdo que la 4074 no necesitaba la maldita confirmación
    • First they ignore you...

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Cita Iniciado por diarrea
    Mmm.. r u engish or wat? lol
    Yo lo enganché desde el shareaza pero con el emule también la verás. Recuerdo que la 4074 no necesitaba la maldita confirmación
    Actually i am not from an english speaking country but my english is better than my spanish. i suppose i made some mistakes when i wrote but i didn't know that english is allowed here

I tried to get the SDK using edonkey but it's not promising : in 8 hours it completed 0.07% and then it stopped. I also looked for ftps, asked on forums and networks, googled for it but i can't find it.
    So do you have the SDK ?

Moderador HH
    Descargas
    Uploads
    I think that the best option is download it using e-mule or edonkey, I can't find it in other place.
    Be patient.

P.D. Excuse me, I can't help you, but I will post the adress here if I can find it.

See you, bye.
    Quien no sabe lo que busca no entiende lo que encuentra.

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Cita Iniciado por <PICCOLO>
    but I will post the adress here if I can find it.
    Thank you ... i also know the file name : either "4074.1.1.LHSDK_idw.iso" or "Microsoft.Windows.Longhorn.4074.SDK". There might be other names, too.
    I also read the post here : http://board.iexbeta.com/index.php?showtopic=23258&st=60 (post #74). I sent that person an email but didn't received no answer.

Emeritus HH-team Avatar de TseTse
    Descargas
    Uploads
    English and other are allowed don't wory, by the way.... your Spanish is so good (better than my English)

I found this link (ed2k network): ed2k://|file|Windows.Longhorn.Build.4074.iso|769388544|16 CF4C9E9852B732B99029B352817528|/

It have more than 500 sources from a couple of countries. I think that download speed can be high. I'm downloading it at my max downstream speed, fast for me.

Maybe you don't have properly configured your ed2k network client. I can help you for the configuration of your client, and if you have lowid I will help to solve it. Feel free to add me to your MSN Messenger (see profile/perfil).

Be welcome and enjoy your stay here. I'm sure that we can help you on this issue, at least via ed2k :P

See ya

TseTse
    ͎T͎͎s͎͎e͎͎T͎͎s͎͎e͎

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Thank you for the link, but i am not sure that it is the Longhorn SDK 4074. I think that what you gave me is the Longhorn OS 4074. At least it's name is Windows.Longhorn.Build.4074.iso.

I wrote that i knew a link for the SDK. Here it is
    ed2k://|file|(apps) - Longhorn 4074.1.1.SDK.iso|743254016|d9e9f0454ab76109dd9536d cee4bb935|

The problem is that it doesn't work. It took me 8 hours to complete 0.07% and than stopped. It it possible that i didn't configure edonkey correct. So if you can help me to configure it it would be great and it might be a chance to work.

Thanks again.

I added you to messenger. My address associated with the messenger is [email protected]