Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

4200 i cosa rara rara

1. #1 4200 i cosa rara rara 
    Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    Hopla tengo un modem 4200i que he flasehado yo con el HackWare 2.02 Instalation Pack SB4200 entro en el modem mediiante 192.168.100.1 y bien le pongo una mac y a funcionar de maravilla lo raro es que cuando intento otra vez entar en el modem mediante 192.168.10.1 pues nada entra pero solo tiene la opcion Configuration Manager help y no me deja cambiarle la mac ni saber que velocidad tiene esa mac etc etc esto es loq eu me sale cuando entro al modem eso si el modem funciona y tengo internet

This page provides information about the startup process of the Cable Modem. If there is a problem with the startup, the word "Failed" may appear in the Status column. Should this occur, visit the Help area and perform the Checkup procedures listed there. If the problem continues, click on the word "Failed" for more detailed information about the failure, or call your service provider for assistance.

The Configuration Manager is divided into several pages, each with a unique purpose. To access any one of these pages, click on the appropriate link at the top or bottom of each page. To update the information while viewing these pages, press the Refresh button on your browser.

Name Purpose
    Help The Help Page provides information about how to troubleshoot the Cable Modem.

Standard Checkup
    Check to make sure that the coaxial cable connecting your Cable Modem to the cable wall outlet is connected, and that the screws have been tightened.
    Check to make sure that the power cord on the Cable Modem is plugged into a wall outlet, and that the Power light on the front of the Cable Modem is on.
    If connection is Ethernet, check to make sure that the 10/100BaseT Ethernet cable between the Cable Modem and your computer is connected, and that the connectors have been pushed in until they clicked. For a 10BaseT connection, verify that the top Ethernet Link LED is on. For a 100BaseT connection, verify that both the top and bottom Ethernet Link LEDs are on. For both the 10BaseT and 100BaseT connection, the top LED should blink when there is Ethernet activity.
    If connection is USB, check to make sure that the USB cable between the Cable Modem and your computer is connected, and that the connectors have been pushed in until they are fully seated.
    Check to make sure that the Send, Receive, and Online lights on the front of the Cable Modem are on or blinking. If the lights are off and do not blink, reboot the modem by disconnecting and reconnecting the power plug in the back of the modem.
    Please consult the Cable Modem User Guide for additional information.

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    ya lo he solucionado flasheando otra vez el modem

Iniciado
    Descargas
    Uploads
    alguien me podria desir como consigo el programa para flshear un modem 4200 y tambien el usb cable y como flashearlo